Here it is! Chickpea Magazine Summer Issue!
I am so fortunate to have 3 of my personal recipes & photos featured in it!
Click the photos to see them larger!
And checkout Chickpea Magazine’s website here! It’s an amazing vegan quarterly magazine and I totally reccomend that you all check it out! :)
- 3 apples
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil*
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- Core and cut your apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Warm a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Place the chopped pecans in the skillet and toast them for appx. 4 minutes, then add coconut oil.
- Add your apple pieces and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Sauté for 6 minutes; serve warm.
From Clean Eating Club
Breakfast is not something that I’m good at. The morning consists of a shower, feeding my son, packing lunches and walking the dogs so I’m not left with much time to make myself something to eat. That’s where muffins come in handy. By baking a batch on the weekend and stashing some away in the…
3 ripe bananas
2 cup gluten-free oats
1/2 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla
A generous pinch of nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 slivered almonds
6 fresh strawberries
(via letsbefitforever)Source: asweetsimplelife.com
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 an apple - grated or chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix together oats, egg whites, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chopped or grated apple pieces.
- Pour half of the mixture on a pan or griddle sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium heat.
- Flip until they become golden brown on both sides.
- Top with extra apple slices and syrup or natural nut butter and enjoy :)